While I eat mostly clean, healthy foods 90% of the time, I spend the other 10% of the time lusting after and eating decadent desserts.  I’m afraid I’m a bit of a chocolate fiend.  Below you’ll find some of my favorite dessert recipes.  Take a break and enjoy!

Dessert Recipes

Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt

Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies